Saturday, March 17, 2012

Free to Love

As much as I want to move on
I feel postponed,
Like my love for you has chained me to the wall
But Love is not a chain
Its a song, that sets you free
Free to dance,
Free to take a chance,
Free to open your eyes and see everything at a new glance.

Maybe I need to rethink this love.
Maybe I need to rethink all the memories hidden between the lines above.
Then on bended knee return to the love that did set me free.
Free to love you without hate or animosity,
Love so free it took nothing from me.
But gave me everything I never could be
To be the one I am created to be.

Hopefully my light will shine through,
So you can be the man in you that is true.
So you can be free to dance, chance and glance,
On the one true love that never fades but expands...

No comments:

Post a Comment